Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
San Francisco, California | Direct Hire
Close contracts for partner programs, at defined monthly goals, that ensure partner and customer satisfaction.
- Identifies revenue opportunities within customers' communities through communications, programs and other activities as needed
- Prospects, qualifies and generates sales within the company’ s established trading partners
- Ensures suspect identification, planning, account qualification and needs analysis at all prospect levels.
- Telephones prospects to identify appropriate contacts, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline.
- Identifies and closes additional purchases of products and services by customers' communities.
- Works closely with Account Management and Business Development.
- Responds to requests from customers for information and gives online presentations.
- Engages in technical discussions with potential clients through demonstrations and presentations.
- Remains knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes and developments in the B2B infrastructure and e-commerce industries.
- Keeps management informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Technical Capacity.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor' s degree in a technical or business discipline preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years in a sales or sales support role.
- Proven track record or meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Experience with business-to-business commerce and Internet communication software.
Wollborg Michelson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.