Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Seattle, Washington | Direct Hire
Boutique PR firm in the heart of downtown Seattle is look for a highly motivated and self-driven Account Supervisor. Our firm has been around for over 23 years and continues to grow. We are passionate about what we do and are looking for someone to join our family. We are looking for someone that can hit the ground running and will stay long term. We work with a variety of industries including; healthcare, tech, travel, and ecommerce. We value our employees and strive to have a great work life balance. This is full time position with great benefits, 401k, and competitive salary.
· Craft PR documents; press releases, social media content, strategy, campaign drafts, bylines, and blogs
· Oversee and approve client deliverables
· Create, produce and distribute paid content such as matte releases and video news releases
· Identify and pursue potential clients, upsell incremental value-add services
· Confidently lead new business pitches with potential clients
· Be a point of contact for assigned clients while building and maintaining a strong relationship
· Set client expectations, drive PR strategy and discuss your plan for execution
· Oversee key initiatives and programs: funding, product launches, analyst relations, awards and public speaking
· Maintain understanding of client industries and translate knowledge to developing better strategies
· Create a robust network of clients and referrals
· Adapt to client needs and market changes
· 4+ years of PR experience
· Proven success in leading strategy, campaign drafts, press releases etc.
· Experience working closely with clients
· Ability to tailor a solution based on the client’ s need
· Social media outreach and engagement programs experience
· Motivated self-starter, able to work both independently and as part of a team
· Excellent writing skills
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
· Bachelor’ s degree
· Competitive compensation
· Medical, dental, and vision
· 401k Matching
· PTO/ Sick Days
· Ability to work from home
· ORCA Card
Wollborg Michelson is an Equal Opportunity Employer