Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
San Francisco, California | Contract
Our client needs an amazing Accounting Assistant to join their team! The ideal candidate would be focused on outstanding customer service, have nigh level interpersonal skills, a commitment to confidentiality, and an ability to multitask in a face paced environment. This role will be assisting either the Accounts Receivable (AR) or Accounts Payable (AP).
- Assists in processing accounts receivable, accounts payable, and payroll
- Serves as accounting clerk handling daily accounting and month-end closing activities.
- Assists with preparing and tracking monthly and annual budgets and forecasts.
- Maintains payment card (P-Card) system transactions.
- Coordinates subsistence and resident savings and banking accounting including calculations of funds that are due collection of funds, data entry, bank deposits, fund disbursement, account maintenance, and account reconciliation.
- May prepare correspondence and perform other clerical duties as assigned to insure the office runs smoothly.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor' s degree in Accounting or related field preferred
- 1-2 years experience in corporate accounting environment
- Familiarity with General Accepted Accounting Principles
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis in Excel (must have the ability to use formulas within Excel and perform mathematical computations using macros)
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships and work effectively as a team member
Not a perfect match but still interested? Reach out to schedule an interview with a recruiter! We may have other roles available that better fit your qualifications.