Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Accounting Clerk IV
20427 N 27th Ave Phoenix, Arizona 85027 | Contract To Hire
Large, STABLE, growing company has immediate openings.
• Intermediate level PC skills with knowledge of Windows & Microsoft software applications
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to organize and prioritize tasks
• Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy
• Ability to complete work with a minimum of supervision under rigid time constraints
• Good analytical skills
• Two years college with accounting course work or equivalent
• Honest and trustworthy, exhibiting sound business ethics
• Ability to work in a team setting
• Speed and accuracy in 10 key input
• Work in a fast paced environment
• Audit invoices for accuracy including retail licenses, permits and real and personal property taxes.
• Process Journal Entries to the General Ledger and Account Reconciliations.
• Code and enter invoices into accounts payable system.
• Research, analyze and make recommendations for disposition of out of balance accounts especially in relationship to real and personal property taxes.
• Analyze financial reports and records, making recommendations relative to the accounting for assets and liabilities.
• Maintain reconciliation of subsidiary details to general account balances.
• Other projects as assigned by supervisor.