Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
San Francisco, California | Contract
Wollborg Michelson' s client in the Lower Nob Hill area of San Francisco is searching for a Consultant who can assist the current Accounting Clerk in the office with some more advanced functions of Quickbooks and Paychex, as well as account reconciling, reports, and fixing general ledger issues. The current employee has experience with both systems and with simple payroll, but needs someone to kick things into high gear.
This client is a small but mighty mechanical and electrical engineering company that takes on major California projects.
What you need to succeed:
- Significant, complex, recent experience as an Accountant responsible for a breadth of accounting functions such as P&L, Manual Reconciliation, Reporting in Quickbooks, etc.
- Excellent Quickbooks knowledge
- Ability to teach and coach the technical aspects of Quickbooks, especially with regard to reporting
- Understanding of engineering and/or government accounting jargon and priciples
- Flexible, friendly, and adaptable attitude
- Reliable transportation to and from the location in San Francisco
- Ability to accommodate a Monday-Friday 9am-5pm schedule for 1-2 weeks in August or September 2017