Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
West Hollywood, California | Direct Hire
Exciting Accounting Manager Opportunity!
Do you have years of experience as an Accounting supervisor? Are you an expert in financial reporting? Have you worked in Real Estate Accounting? An upscale property firm, based out of West Hollywood, CA, is seeking an Accounting Manager. The real estate group owns premier class A commercial properties throughout the greater Los Angeles area. The accounting manager will be in charge of handling all aspects of financial reporting for these properties. Also, this individual will be responsible for leading and developing a team of accountants, handling general ledger preparation, and aiding in year-end tax/audit preparation.
The company offers a competitive salary, as well as great benefits. On top of this, the company strives for excellence and doesn’ t accept anything less than extraordinary. Because of this philosophy, they will expect only the highest of quality from their Accounting Manager, but they will provide them with the best support and development available. This would be an amazing next step for an individual currently in a supervisory accountant role who is looking to further develop their professional abilities.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of commercial property accounting
- Complete all tasks in an efficient and precise fashion
- Oversee accounting staff, and ensure that they properly complete all assignments on time
- Advise on new policies and procedures that would improve company workflow, as well as train all employees as needed
- Complete budget and forecasting activities
- Generate profit/loss statements and other financial reports, and explain them to inquiring parties
- Manage monthly, quarterly, and yearly closing procedures
- Report directly to the Controller, and assist him/her with:
- Daily banking requirements
- Tax/audit preparation
- Various special projects
- Bachelor’ s degree in business related field required
- At least 5 years of experience in a supervisory role working with financial reporting and general ledger
- Experience working in a property management/real estate firm required
- Must have amazing communication skills, both verbal and written
- PC proficiency
- Thrive under pressure and can handle multiple tasks at once
- Yardi and/or OPERA experience is a plus