Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Accounts Payable Specialist
San Carlos, California | Contract
This position is responsible for the collection and processing of routine accounting transactions. The primary duties include data entry, coding invoices and receipts, maintaining files and records, maintaining petty cash, preparing check runs and assisting in preparation of account reconciliations.
Examples of Essential Functions:
- Process invoices by matching invoices with packing slips, checking prices against purchase orders, coding invoices, preparing check runs and disbursing checks.
- Answer inquires and assists in resolving routine accounting problems.
Examples of Duties:
- Request forms and other related documents from vendors.
- Perform routine data entry for accounting transaction information such as expenditures and payments.
- Copy and file accounting documents.
- Assist in preparing account reconciliations.
- Process TVM refunds.
- May assist with the counting of fare box revenues, if necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Two years full-time accounts payable experience or a combination of education and experience
- Proficient in the use of spreadsheet and word processing applications.
- 10-key by touch.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft accounting products desirable.