Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Administrative Assistant 2 - Lehi 0860
Lehi, Utah | Contract
We are looking for an Administrative Associate for a team at a large, and highly reputable financial institution in Lehi.
This role will be temporary for the underwriting support team. It will provide coverage of the teams more administrative, and easily learned tasks, to free up more time to cover for their absent colleagues. The job entails handling all incoming emails and phone queue calls from our merchants. You need to ensure they understand compliance and removing holds on their accounts.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Entry level - 2 years administrative/customer service related experience required
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills (Required) Must be able to handle phone queue support
- Ability to work independently and manage ones time (Required)
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential (Required)
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint (Required)
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing folders for the underwriting department adding all compliance documents
- Prepare reports, memos, letters and other documents. Updating merchant addresses in systems
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports. Helping cancel or terminate accounts within our systems, watching alerts and reporting them
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails and answer all incoming queue calls in a timely manner
Prepare responses to correspondence containing routing inquiries and following up with merchants who we need information from
Roles and Responsibilities: See JD
Must Have Skills: 2+ years in a professional environment (office experience) / MS Office (Excel & Word)
Nice To Have Skills: customer service support / payments experience / underwriting experience
Preference on industry background or previous companies worked for: customer service support / payments experience / underwriting experience
Duration of assignment and possible extensions: 6 months, possible extension or conversion
Interview timeline and process: onsite