Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Administrative Assistant 3 - FC 0799
Foster City, California | Contract
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting is seeking and administrative professional to provide support to a dynamic team in a fast-paced setting. The main function of the administrative assistant/executive assistant is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 4+ years customer service related experience required
- Exercises independent judgment with direction from supervisor
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills (Required)
- Ability to work independently and manage ones time (Required)
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential (Required)
- Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback (Typically required)
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint (Required)
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution
Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board and other meetings
Roles and Responsibilities: heavy calendaring
Must Have Skills: 4+ years of Executive Admin experience (must have supported executives), Outlook, MS Office
Preference on industry background or previous companies worked for: Enterprise size companies