Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Administrative Assistant 5
San Ramon, California | Contract
Wollborg Michelson is recruiting for a contract Administrative Assistant, for one of our clients a large commercial banking firm in San Ramon, CA. This individual will provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions. A typical Administrative Assistant acts as information and communication managers for an office.
- Provides assistance in the day-to-day administration of the unit and follows up on pending matters.
- Inputs and retrieves data utilizing knowledge of various computer software packages.
- Types correspondence, reports, memoranda, special projects, technical papers, and related materials for unit staff.
- Formats documents and determines page layout and selection of different fonts.
- Researches information, compiles statistics, gathers and summarizes data to prepare complex, non-standard reports.
- Receives and screens telephone calls, mail, and visitors.
- Routes callers, takes messages, and answers questions relating to the unit' s function. May interact with Company clients to schedule appointments, answer questions, and resolve moderately complex issues.
- Composes letters and memoranda from verbal direction or knowledge of Company' s policies and procedures.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings and facilities which may include travel and lodging arrangements.
- Orders office supplies. Prepares and processes unit purchase requisitions and vendor invoices.
- Organizes and maintains files, correspondence, records, and other documents.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Expert ability to work independently and manage ones time.
- Expert ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Expert ability in event planning, budgeting, etc.
- Expert leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 10+ years experience required.
- Experience working with executives required.