Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Pleasant Hill, California | Contract To Hire
Wollborg Michelson Recrutiing is currently conducting a search for a contract to hire administrative assistant for one of our top clients a large sofitware company in Pleasanton, CA.
Summary of Responsibilities
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant with the passion and motivation to provide wide-ranging administrative support for multiple company leaders. This position has frequent contact with all levels of the company along with internal/external customers & partners and the executive staff.
- This position requires strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple complex and fluid calendars at the executive level
- Schedule and coordinate internal and external meetings
- Travel arrangements; owning logistic end to end
- Processing POs, invoices, and ensuring that all expenses for the executives are processed
- Support the budget excellence policy through effective monitoring of group spend in partnership with the Finance Business Partner
- Work closely with other Administrators internally and externally
- Executive level interactions internally and externally; maintain high integrity, confidentiality and excellent customer service skills
- Consistently demonstrate “ can-do” attitude; eagerness and ability to work effectively under pressure with significant time constraints, and in relatively ambiguous and complex situations
- Must be a strong team player who will demonstrate drive and initiative
- Must have a positive and professional approach
Experience, Skill and Behavior Requirements:
- Five plus years of demonstrated work experience in a fast-paced administrative capacity or related work field with strong attention to detail and multi-tasking capability
- Planning & organizing - effectively implement and monitor moderately complex plans and schedules and work through conflicting priorities
- Communication - excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaboration - builds effective working relationships inside and outside group
- Problem solving - solve simple, routine problems as well as moderately complex scenarios
- Flexibility - able to change direction in response to changing work situations
- Ability to react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response and/or turnaround
- Maintains confidentiality of information and uses discretion and judgment in discussing information.
- Diversity - proven ability to accommodate different working styles and perspectives
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), is a must.
- WorkDay & Sharepoint systems knowledge is highly preferred!