Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
San Francisco, California 94111 | Direct Hire
An administrative assistant provides support and assistance throughout many aspects of an office.
The administrative assistant will field phone calls, receive and direct visitors to the office and perform additional administrative duties. This is a very important position in any office as the administrative solution is often the backbone to many operations.
- Greets and directs visitors to the office
- Answers and redirects phone calls to appropriate parties
- Creates and distributes office memos and letters
- Maintains and replenishes office supplies
- Creates and submits financial reports as needed
- Provides assistance and support to staff and visitors
- Contributes to team and projects as needed
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office
- Must be able to work collaboratively with all colleagues
- Must be a strong multi-tasker and be able to prioritize duties
- Great organizational skills and ability to implement them in the office
- Excellent analysis skills
Wollborg Michelson is an Equal Opportunity Employer