Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
South San Francisco, California | Contract
A well established pharmaceutical company is looking for a well-organized, energetic, positive thinking Administrative Assistant. This positions performs general office duties as well as provides administrative support to the senior management and the executive administrative teams. This is a contract position until the end of the year, with a possibility of extension.
- Represent the company in a positive and professional manner as the Front Desk associate.
- Coordinate meetings, events, order catering and logistical arrangements
- Assist the Senior Clinical Team with various administrative tasks.
- Assist with coordination and logistics of Management, Executive, and Board Meetings
- Assist with monthly employee gatherings (town halls, happy hour)
- Completing and submitting expense reports
- Calendaring, coordinating meetings
- Set up travel arrangements
- Create and submit vendor documentation to finance team
- Assist Executive Assistants for special projects or as needed
- Set up and clean up catered meals for meetings or events
- Escort visitors to meeting rooms
- Bind/Copy/Scan documents
- Enter contacts into databases
- Work with HR to schedule interviews/meetings
- Assist with office and facilities management
- Maintain and order office and kitchen supplies
- Control incoming and outgoing correspondence (i.e. mail/UPS/FedEx)
- Maintain general office appearance, such as tidiness and upkeep of common areas, kitchen and conference rooms
- Resolve day-to-day administrative and operational issues
- 2+ years receptionist and/or administrative experience in a corporate setting
- Team Player attitude, excited to be part of an administrative team
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to keep up with fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and change priorities quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook experience
- Dependable and reliable
- Concur and/or NetSuite experience is a plus