Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
San Francisco, California | Direct Hire
We are looking for a fashion loving and self-motivated Assistant Manager for one of our clients in the San Francisco Bay Area. The ideal candidate has proven to be a strong leader, sales driver, and has a solid understanding of the business and all day-to-day store operations.
- Assist the Store Manager in organizing, planning and implementing new strategies.
- Coordinate operations.
- Ensure schedules and objectives are met and any areas of opportunity are addressed with an action plan.
- Supervise and motivate staff.
- Monitor retail operating costs, budgets and resources.
- Communicate with customers and evaluate their wants and needs.
- Create reports, analyze and interpret retail data.
- Drive recruitment process, and training and development of staff.
- Secure adherence to company’ s policies and guidelines.
- Prior experience as a Retail Assistant Manager or similar position.
- Experience with recruiting and performance evaluation is a plus.
- Leadership and organizational abilities.
- Analytical mind with strong business acumen.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong problem-solver.