Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Sacramento, California | Direct Hire
One of the largest and most respected Home Builder is currently looking for an Assistant Superintendent for their Construction Department in the Sacramento area. The right candidate will assist the superintendent with the management of all functions of the job site as it relates to home construction, including but not limited to scheduling and supervising job site.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Superintendent in schedule subcontractors
- Must recognize and enforce quality standards
- Review houses daily to ensure readiness for next trade
- Learn the need for uniformity in construction methods within the company, support company policies and construction standards, suggest improvements within the system, and execute policies to ensure compliance with quality standards
- Monitor subdivision cleanliness and hold the subcontractor responsible for daily clean-up
- Walk each completed home before the homeowner walk-through to make sure that the home is complete and clean and meets standards of quality
- Make sure house in complete without any outstanding items before the closing sign off
- Conduct homeowner orientation and re-walk ensuring customer satisfaction
- Calls and walks all inspections with inspectors
- Inspect each house to determine the status per the production schedule
- Assure the quality of workmanship and that all work is in accordance with the plans and specifications
- Walks units to assure they are ready for inspections and subcontractors the day before they are due to arrive
- Prep all units for final inspections and homeowner walk-through
- Note outstanding homeowner walk-through items and schedule subcontractor to repair
- In absence of superintendent make sure all schedules are met