Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Benefits Coordinator- 25275-1 MPK
Monterey Park, California | Contract
EXCITING LONG TERM PART TIME CONTRACT FOR EXPERIENCED BENEFITS COORDINATOR IN MONTEREY PARK!
Day to Day Responsibilities of this Position and Description of Project:
• Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Administration: Review and process FSA (health and dependent care) claims. Track claims on spreadsheet. Calculate amounts contributed year-to-date.
• Leave of Absence insurance tracking and billing: Keep log of employees on leave. Send letters to employees, receive payments from employees on leave, and contact employees to establish a repayment plan upon return from leave. Notify third party administrator to send COBRA letter if employee exceeds benefit continuation period.
• 401(k): Add new hires to the tracking spreadsheet, process enrollments, loans, withdrawals, and terminations. Fax documents to third party administrator, complete Personnel Action Forms, follow up with employees, and update 401(k) service provider’ s system. Respond to employee inquiries and questions.
• Billing: Review invoices and life insurance self-billing spreadsheet. Request purchase order and forward invoices to Accounting for approval and payment processing.
• HR system: Update as needed with life events, assist employees with enrollments. Run weekly and monthly reports to update enrollment logs and validate invoice amounts.
Project management skills
Advanced mastery of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Ability to handle confidential employee information with discretion and good judgment
Strong working knowledge of current employment and benefits laws
Ability to develop and maintain productive working relationships
BA/BS a plus, preferably in Finance, Business Administration, Human Resources, related field or equivalent
This position will go through March 2018! It is a part time role of 4 hours per a day. Flexible schedule.