Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Bilingual Customer Service Rep - Armenian
Sacramento, California | Contract
Armenian Speaking - Call Center Representative Job Responsibilities:
Serves customers by determining requirements; answering inquiries; resolving problems; fulfilling requests; maintaining database.
Call Center Representative Job Duties:
- Determines requirements by working with customers.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
Call Center hours of operations are Monday through Friday 8: 00AM to 6: 00PM; shifts will be determined towards the end of training. Training will be Monday through Friday 8: 00am to 5: 00PM for 3 weeks.
• Able to fluently speak Armenian and English
• High school diploma or GED
• Minimum of 6 months of customer service experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.50 /hour