Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Billing Representative Intermediate (RED- 22916-1) Shared Advantage
Redding, California | Contract
- Maintains and reconciles records and account files.
- Performs related accounting activities.
- May maintain and reconcile assigned employer groups in accordance with provisions of the group' s contract.
- May identify and research discrepancies affecting eligibility and/or allocations of payments.
- Monitors delinquency processing.
- May generate reports or conduct specialized research projects.
- Notifies supervisor of any reporting or payment deviations or discrepancies.
- Successfully exceed Associate level responsibilities.
- In addition, maintains higher complexity and volume of accounts
- Identifies issues and takes corrective action
- Educates other group functions regarding account reconciliation, eligibility requirements or technical reporting procedures.
- In addition to skills needed for associate level: Ability to work independently to identify issues and takes corrective action.
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills including ability to effectively present information in small group situations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Windows based tools (Excel, Access, and Word).
- Strong customer service skills.
- Minimum Experience Level: Typically requires high school diploma or GED with 1-2 years related accounts payable/receivable experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.