Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Santa Monica, California | Direct Hire
Fantastic opportunity in the San Francisco Bay area! Our client is looking for a self-motivated and experienced Bookkeeper to manage daily financial transactions. The candidate will work closely with the accounting team to create and finalize financial reports and ensure legal requirement compliance. The ideal candidate has a degree in Finance or accounting and is familiar with budgeting software. This is a full-time position with great benefits, 401k, and competitive compensation.
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, supplier’ s ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
- Bring the books to the trial balance stage
- Perform partial checks of the posting process
- Complete tax forms
- Enter data, maintain records and lunch reports and financial statements
- Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner
- General office administration
- Proven bookkeeping experience
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
Wollborg Michelson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.