Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
CW Admin Assistant-537725
Plano, Texas | Contract
EXCITING 1 YEAR CONTRACT FOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT IN PLANO!
Essential Job Functions / Accountabilities
% of Time Spent
- Provides day to day administrative support that includes multiple interactions with various department including but not limited to coordinating meeting details and communications while managing the complexity of multiple time zones.
- Responsible for coordinating and conducting the on-boarding process for all Japan Staff members.
- Responsible for the communication of monthly results; acts as communication bridge between multiple departments.
- Supports Japan Staff department in highly confidential matters
- Prepares written communications and presentations in both, Japanese and English, to internal and external customers, auditors, stakeholders and team members
The following functions/accountabilities are essential for all jobs:
Work collaboratively with team members
Meet regular performance expectations
Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance to support team and business objectives.
Capability to work flexible hours, which may include day, evening and weekend hours, and mandatory overtime as necessary when coordinating multiple time zones.
Ability to be at work on time, to return from breaks and lunch periods on time and to leave the work area after the end of their scheduled workday (applicable to jobs subject to attendance policy)
Other related functions/accountabilities may be assigned, but are not essential
Additional Job Functions
- Servers as communication hub for Japan Staff
- Supports high level visits from other Executives traveling from Japan
- Ability to network at a global level
E. Working Relationships and Decision Expectations
- Nature/Purpose of Contact with Others (not including direct/indirect reports or supervisor):
Works directly with Japan Staff to coordinate meetings, travel arrangements, country visits, etc. for on-boarding team members
2. Team Activity:
This position interacts with Japan Staff. Specifically, those that involve Japan Staff as this position serves as the main contact and communication source.
3. Project Management:
Leads all aspects of planning coordination of on-boarding activities for Japan Staff visits.
4. Budget Accountability:
Accountable for assigned budget required for planning and coordinating activities.
High School Diploma
2-5 years of relevant work experience
Ability to professionally communicate both, verbally and written in English and Japanese languages
Global company experience
MUST be flexible in hours, heavy night shifts due to time zone
Ability to handle confidential/sensitive information
Strong scheduling skills/know how
Strong verbal and interpersonal skills to deal with a variety of levels across the organization
Strong attention to detail
Ability to multi task and prioritize tasks
Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook proficiency
BA or BS degree
5-10 years of relevant work experience
Financial services industry experience