Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
CW Contract Analyst - Baltimore DSSO
Owings Mills, Maryland | Contract
Great opportunity in the Owings Mills, MD area for a long term contract assignment!
Position: Contract Analyst.
Pay Rate: $20/hr
Length of Assignment: 6 months (+)
- Tracks follow-up on receipt of all dealer contracts paid by draft.
- Matches contracts to Application Processing System (APS) and verifies terms and conditions have been submitted as approved.
- Reviews contracts and credit applications for completeness, proper signature, accuracy and compliance with Truth-In-Lending and Equal Credit Opportunity Acts.
- Accurately enters data required contract and customer information to completely book each contract.
- Verifies contract rates/service charges are accurate in accordance to rate letters and special programs.
- Reviews CL/MBI policies for acceptance and proper completion.
- Prepares held offering letters for Supervisor review and signature for contracts that do not meet system credit approval.
- Reviews and maintains the Contract Analyst Desk Reference Handbook.
- Prepares dealer correspondence as required.
- Assists DSSO management with miscellaneous typing and filing.
- Individuals with strong business sense and practical expertise.
- Successful candidates should have:
Automotive funding experience highly preferred. Minimum one-year experience in retail and lease discounting procedures, systems and processes. Experience with data entry Good oral and written communications skills. Strong attention to detail and organizational skills are required Attendance and Punctuality are essential for this position
High school diploma required Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.) and Lotus Notes helpful.
Candidates should be available to work Saturdays as needed and over time hours as well as required including holidays