Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
CW Executive Assistant-537720
Plano, Texas | Contract
EXCITING 1 YEAR CONTRACT FOR EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT IN PLANO!
Essential Job Functions / Accountabilities
- Provides day to day executive level administrative support that includes multiple interactions with various departments including but not limited to planning and coordinating global interactions while managing the complexity of multiple time zones
- Communicates and coordinates meetings with diverse Japanese Financial Institutions who offer proposals of Funding opportunities.
- Anticipates internal and external customer needs while managing multiple support areas
- Supports responsible executive and department staff with highly confidential matters
- Prepares written communications and presentations in both, Japanese and English, to internal and external customers, auditors, stakeholders and team members
The following functions/accountabilities are essential for all jobs:
Work collaboratively with team members
Meet regular performance expectations
Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance to support team and business objectives.
Capability to work flexible hours, which may include day, evening and weekend hours, and mandatory overtime as necessary when coordinating multiple time zones.
Ability to be at work on time, to return from breaks and lunch periods on time and to leave the work area after the end of their scheduled workday (applicable to jobs subject to attendance policy)
Other related functions/accountabilities may be assigned, but are not essential
Additional Job Functions
- Servers as communication hub for Japan Staff
- Supports high level visits from other Executives traveling from Japan
- Ability to network at a global level
- Prioritizes projects and meets all required timeliness
E. Working Relationships and Decision Expectations
- Nature/Purpose of Contact with Others (not including direct/indirect reports or supervisor): Works directly with executives and EAs from diverse areas of company; coordinate meetings, travel arrangements, country visits, etc.
Communicates and coordinates meetings with diverse Japanese Financial Institutions who offer proposals of Funding opportunities.
2. Team Activity:
This position interacts with over 100 internal and external members from global teams. Specifically, those that involve Japan Staff as this position serves as the main contact and communication source.
3. Project Management:
Leads all aspects of planning coordination of visits for Japan executives to Japan Staff traveling globally. This includes visitors traveling to the US who require coordination of multiple meetings across affiliates.
4. Budget Accountability:
Accountable for assigned budget required for planning and coordinating activities.
High School Diploma
5-10 years of relevant work experience
Ability to professionally communicate both, verbally and written in English and Japanese languages
Global company experience
MUST be flexible in hours, heavy night shifts due to time zone
Ability to handle confidential/sensitive information
Strong scheduling skills/know how
Strong verbal and interpersonal skills to deal with a variety of levels across the organization
Strong attention to detail
Ability to multi task and prioritize tasks
Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook proficiency
BA or BS degree
10+ years of relevant work experience
Financial services industry experience