Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
CW Fraud Administrator
Plano, Texas | Contract
EXCITING LONG TERM CONTRACT POSITION FOR FRAUD ADMINISTRATOR IN PLANO, TEXAS!
This position will support the Fraud Manager and Fraud Team members with administrative needs/tasks, as well as conduct some basic fraud investigations including but not limited to application investigations using investigative tools and different sites.
Ability to take info off credit apps and enter into Access database.
Essential Job Functions / Accountabilities
% of Time Spent
- Assist with the review and responses to the Fraud Investigation requests in CarLOS for application where fraud is suspected.
- Create Fraud DB case records and assign to investigators accordingly
- Process all SSN update requests to company accounts.
- Assist with answering phone calls, reviewing department voice messages, and placing outbound calls as necessary.
- Review and process faxes, fraud emails, physical mail, and fraud investigation requests for the appropriate distribution and/or handling.
- Receive and initiate investigation requests related to ID Theft claims when an ID Theft Affidavit is received including routing the appropriate Compliance Condition Code to the Credit Reporting Agencies to ensure compliance to federal regulations.
- Oversee the handling and tracking of restitution requests and restitution checks received.
- Oversee the documents scanned to DMS to ensure are legible and successfully placed in the accounts electronic folder.
- Enter bi-weekly High Risk information into carLOS
The following functions/accountabilities are essential for all jobs:
Work collaboratively with team members
Meet regular performance expectations
Must have well developed communication skills, both written and oral.
Must be able to type quickly and accurately, necessary for entering data in the Fraud database.
Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance to support team and business objectives.
Capability to work flexible hours, which may include day, evening and weekend hours.
Ability to be at work on time, to return from breaks and lunch periods on time and to leave the work area after the end of their scheduled workday (applicable to jobs subject to attendance policy)
Other related functions/accountabilities may be assigned, but are not essential
Additional Job Functions
- Assist with conducting basic fraud investigations as needed.
- Special projects as assigned by manager or supervisor.
- Attend team meeting and provide feedback as necessary.
AA degree or higher
2+ years of relevant work experience
Strong Data Entry experience
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) - they will be using Access-based database systems
Ability to work independently and efficiently
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to function in ambiguous and stressful situations
Proficiency with changing priorities and strict deadlines
Past experience organizing and multi-tasking
Strong analytical skills
B.A. or B.S. degree in related field strongly preferred or comparable work experience
Salesforce knowledge a plus