Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Chief Financial Officer
Pleasanton, California | Direct Hire
Very well respected Northern California Homebuilder is in search for a senior executive to take on the CFO role. Directly reporting to the President, the right candidate will have experience in the construction environment. Plans, develops, organizes, implements, directs and evaluates the Company’ s fiscal functions from every relevant perspective.
- Act a business partner to the CEO to guide and build value in the company.
- Provide support to the Board of Directors and shareholders as needed.
- Plans, develops, organizes, implements directs and evaluates the Company’ s fiscal functions from every relevant perspective.
- Manage treasury, finance, accounting and compliance functions with the necessary processes and internal controls to safeguard the corporate assets.
- Coordinate the preparation of financial statements, financial reports, special analyses and information reports.
- Serve on planning and policy-making committees
- Manages budgeting and long term financial planning process.
- Provides strategic financial input and leadership on decision-making issues affecting the Company (i.e., employee benefits, retirement plans, and investments).
- Optimizes the management of bank and deposit relationships to enhance the Company’ s cash position on a broad overall basis and manage cash flow investment risk and yields.
- Oversees risk and Corporate insurance requirements.
- Ensures compliance with all tax reporting requirements including income tax, franchise tax, sales tax, and employment taxes.
- Coordinates with appropriate legal counsel relating to financial and corporate governance compliance and risk assessment matters.
- Develops and advises on business development and strategic planning.
- Enhances and/or develops, implements and enforces policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the Company.
- Recommend and manage Company relationship with outside financial consultants.
Performs other financial-related duties as required