Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Clinical Research Associate Support- 914
Santa Monica, California | Contract
EXCITING LONG TERM CONTRACT FOR CLINICAL RESEARCH SUPPORT CLERK IN SANTA MONICA!
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with expertise in mammalian cell line development. The successful candidate should have cell line and cell culture development experience preferably in industrial setting. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for developing a panel of stable expression cell lines for production of therapeutic monoclonal antibodies.
Basic mammalian cell culture, expression vector transfection and high throughput clone selection.
In addition, the candidate will be involved in antibody characterization by various techniques such as Octet, ELISA, SDS-PAGE, and western blotting.
The candidate is also responsible for evaluation, interpretation and communication of experimental results.
- The ideal candidates will have a B.S. or M.S. in Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemical Engineering, or related field, with preferably a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in industry.
- Experience in generation of transient/stable cell lines and mammalian cell culture are required.
- Working knowledge of antibody expression and detection in mammalian cells is preferred.
- Compliance with appropriate written procedures; e.g. applicable safety, biological containment, and administrative procedures is required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment are essential.