Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Clinical Research Associate Support SM-949)
Santa Monica, California | Contract
EXCITING 1 YEAR CONTRACT IN SANTA MONICA FOR A PROCESS ANALYTICAL ASSOCIATE!
The successful candidate will be responsible for performing and designing protein analyses to support monoclonal antibody (mAb) and antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) development process. Essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Perform routine testing for mAbs and ADCs using HPLC, CE-SDS, pH, UV spectroscopy etc.
- Troubleshoot and develop in process methods.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external functional teams and provide analytical support needed by cell line development and process development efficiently.
- Communicate results and any potential issues in a timely manner.
- Maintain detailed records of assay performance; analyze and interpret test results.
- Recognize results that deviate from established standards, and recommend appropriate actions.
- Summarize and present analytical results when required.
- Comply with good housekeeping and company safety practices.
- Order, organize, and restock lab supplies.
- Candidates with a BS with more than 3 years of experience in Biotechnological industry or MS degree in Analytical Chemistry or related discipline.
- Efficiency with bench work and hands-on experience with HPLC is required. Candidates should have protein analytical skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and/or JMP is highly desired.
- Should have an understanding of statistics and standard analytical laboratory practices.
- Must be highly motivated, strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills required
- Must be able to work independently with an ability to flexibly work in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment.