Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Clinical Support Coordinator Associate (RC-24565-1)
Rancho Cordova, California | Contract
- Serves as initial point of contact for providers and members in the medical management process by telephone or correspondence.
- Assists in ensuring members are effectively and efficiently managed through the medical/disease management process as needs require.
- Within extension of authority, assigns length of stay on acute inpatient admissions, as well as approves specific home health, DME.
- Process authorization requests and facilitates referrals.
- Assists with system letters, requests for information and data entry.
- Provides administrative/clerical support to medical and disease management.
- Select support for Case Manager such as mailings, surveys.
- Data entry including authorization forms, high risk member information, verbal HIPPA authorizations, and SNF admissions
- Specified template letters for CM
- Create family files
- Specified callbacks
- Assist HMO with IPA mail authorization forms
- Mail HIPAA forms to members
- Support to Senior/Lead HCS
- Responds to inquiry calls on a limited basis
- Generally requires minimal experience.
- Generally requires moderate experience in basic computer functions and software applications
- 0-1 years experience
- G.E.D/High School Diploma required