Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Commissioning Group Leader
Seattle, Washington | Direct Hire
Our client is seeking a Leader for their Commissioning Group to join our Seattle, WA office. The Commissioning/Field Representative will carry out activities related to project construction and contract administration including developing and coordinating system test procedures, organizing user training sessions, administering functional performance tests, conducting field observations, attending progress meetings, and assisting in document control.
- 10+ years of hands on experience in construction management/administration, commissioning, facilities management/operation, mechanical contracting or MEP coordination.
- Knowledge of test and balance, and controls is required.
- Knowledge of electrical and life safety systems is a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Strong spoken and written communications skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Quick technical comprehension and motivation focused on client outcomes.
- Able to effectively prioritize multiple tasks.
- Effective working individually and within team environments.