Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Compensation Consultant-24391-1 MPK
Monterey Park, California | Contract
EXCITING 1 YEAR CONTRACT FOR COMPENSATION & BENEFITS CONSULTANT IN MONTEREY PARK!
Day to Day Responsibilities of this Position and Description of Project:
- Compensation Administration: Review and approve job descriptions; collect survey data and determine base pay range; create job codes in ADP
- Off Cycle Salary Change/Stipend/Retention: Create award letters and keep signed letters; generate or review Personnel Action Form from manager and send to HR Systems and/or Payroll; track retention award payment dates
- Assist with year-end compensation planning (merit) process
- COBRA and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) Administration: Send COBRA letters to terminated employees, reconcile payments, send, receive, and process correspondence. Review and process FSA claims. Work with internal partners (Payroll/Accounting) and insurance carriers
- 401(k) Administration: Process 401(k) enrollments, deferral election changes, loan requests, distribution requests, and all other manual processes. Assist with the 401k plan annual audit
- Billing: Manually review and reconcile all benefit plan billing statements. Audit billing to ensure payments and participants are accurately reflected. Work with internal partners to process payment
- Process life events and other benefit related events in ADP Workforce Now
- Assist with the annual benefits open enrollment process, including setting up benefit plans in ADP, reviewing benefit elections.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITHIN COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS.
Bachelor' s degree required. Ideally in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field.
Working knowledge of current employment and benefits laws.
Strong customer service skills
Intermediate Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Project Management experience a plus
Quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
This contract will run through June 2018