Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
San Francisco, California | Direct Hire
Our client is a growing SaaS startup in San Francisco looking for a Compensation Partner to join their growing organization. This individual has a track record of providing both strategic and tactical support for total rewards. You thrive in a fast-paced environment with a bias for action and can build high-trust partnerships with management and employees. This role will be responsible for developing and implementing compensation strategies for the company.
- Assist in developing innovative compensation strategies and programs that are aligned with the business.
- Conduct competitive analysis and modeling for total rewards programs, including annual budget increases, competitive assessments of incentive trends and impacts, equity utilization, and financial impact modeling on incentive designs.
- Work cross-functionally and consult with Business Partners regarding compensation philosophy, practices, and programs.
- Prepare and execute compensation structure, pay reviews, incentive programs, equity programs, salary surveys, benefit program analysis, and communications.
- Evaluate jobs and prepare/communicate job profiles and compensation grades/ranges.
- Administer compensation related systems using Workday
- Support the delivery of the compensation analysis, providing insight and analysis on trends to drive more informed business decisions.
- Responsible for global data integrity, data analytics, tool optimization, and audit processes to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Contribute to significant cross-functional projects for key Total Reward initiatives.
- Work closely with upper management to analyze and approve employee offers and compensation packages
- Build compensation ranges based on market data and trends
- 5+ years experience as a Compensation Analyst
- 1+ years experience with Workday, CompXL, and Radford
- Experience with Internal Equity
- Sales and Executive compensation experience
- Experience creating complex reports, dashboards, and creating/tracking effective metrics
- Experience working in a fast-paced, engineering-oriented culture
- Project management, organizational, and analytical skills
- Strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion
- Extremely detail oriented and customer service focused
Wollborg Michelson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.