Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Rancho Cordova, California | Join Our Team
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting is looking for a detailed oriented and organized Compliance Assistant. The ideal candidate is experienced in Human Resources compliance specifically in the areas of on-boarding, records management, and operations support.
The role of the Compliance Assistant is to support the workflow of a large client account, as well as the corporate team and overall business. This role provides operational support to a team of recruiters while also working closely with candidates to ensure all aspects of the on-boarding process are taken care of. The Compliance Assistant will support other client accounts when needed.
- Perform Education verifications
- Perform Employment verifications
- Ensure onboarding and New Hire documents are completed in a timely manner
- Track status of candidates’ on-boarding by maintaining internal " Starts" Spreadsheet
- Complete and send hired candidates Labor Code – Notice to Employees
- Work closely with the Compliance Team, Program Manager and/or Recruiters regarding onboarding and compliance matters
- Communicate with candidates through phone and/or e-mail to ensure all of the above are handled in a professional, consistent and timely fashion
- Preferred experience with I9 Verification, as well as W-4 Tax Withholding forms
- Perform various audits as necessary to ensure data integrity and company compliance is maintained, including time sheet audit
- On-boarding support for other client accounts as needed
- Minimum education – HS Diploma required, College degree preferred
- Must have strong telephone/customer service skills
- Must be able to communicate professionally and effectively with internal staff and candidates
- Data entry skills required
- Must have good attention for detail and accuracy skills
- MS Office experience preferred
- Able able to work with confidential information with the upmost discretion
- Must be willing to assist in other departments and/or areas of work as needed
- Position is non-exempt and occasional O.T. and Saturday work may be required
- Must be able to pass a 7-year criminal background check
Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time, utilizing computer keyboard, mouse, and headset/phone. Some local and regional travel may be required, must have reliable transportation.
Wollborg Michelson offers a comprehensive benefits package, advanced technology systems, and a collaborative work environment. Learn more about us at www.wmjobs.com