Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Content and Quality Analyst
Pleasanton, California | Contract To Hire
- eCommerce Data Content and Quality Related Customer Complaints – Research and properly manage issues from customers to resolution quickly
- Data Quality Issues – Research and properly manage issues from eCommerce stores, Operations, IT Support, Customer Support or internal Business leads regarding pricing errors, items not available, items that should not be displayed online, zoning and other misc. issues
- Search – Research and monitor search reports. Assist in updating search terms and verification (QA) of submitted terms to ensure display online is optimal.
- Digital Images & Product Information – Pull images and RPI through weekly feeds, ad-hoc requests from multiple sources, review and load to multiple databases
- Recalls – Monitor, record and pull items appropriately based on corporate recall notices for eCommerce
- Descriptions – Assist in description updates and upload of optimized data based on new incoming items and support incident tickets
- Orphan Item Assignments – Research unmapped orphans for proper shelf placement and identify opportunities for better categorization of items online to improve customer experience
- Run and/or Review Misc. Reports (e.g. zero priced items, daily product feed ) – Take necessary action to resolve any data issues accordingly
- Occasionally assist in special projects as needed
- A solid background in eCommerce data content and quality management
- Experience working in complex, cross-functional and fast-paced environments
- Computer and time management skills and be able to multi-task with great attention to detail
- Experience running existing QMF and Teradata reports as well as possibly modifying them
- Excel experience including complex formulas
- An understanding of how warehouse and store supply affect availability of items
- An understanding of item data integrity, category management and concept of schematics
- An ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- A bachelor’ s degree