Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
San Ramon, California | Contract
Wollborg Michelson is recruiting for a contract, Contract Administrator, for one of our clients a large commercial banking firm in San Ramon, CA. This individual should possess good contract negotiation, ability to draft contacts, and working knowledge of contract and vendor contract review.
- Drafting, redlining and negotiating vendor contracts (preferably in a highly regulated environment, e.g., Financial Services, Aerospace, Healthcare, Telecom, etc.)
- Evaluating and analyzing key business (pricing, performance, payment terms, term, termination, audit rights, etc.) and legal terms (limitation of liability, indemnification, intellectual property rights, privacy, confidentiality, etc.) for effectiveness, gaps against standard purchasing terms
- Summarizing key findings related to analysis/evaluation for executive review
- Understanding various contract structures, including but not limited to confidentiality agreements, masters agreement, amendments, addenda, statements of work, assignments, letters of intent, etc.
- Preferred experience as a paralegal, contract manager and/or contract administrator on the purchasing side of vendor transactions
- Preferred experience with financial services regulators (FDIC, FRB, CFPB, OCC, etc.) and their various guidance on management Third Party Service Providers.
- Preferred experience working with various contract management systems
- MS Office Suite proficient, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Acrobat, Visio, etc
- B.A. required