Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Pleasanton, California | Contract
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the full-lifecycle recruiting process including
- Working with hiring managers to gather job duties and qualifications
- Sourcing qualified candidates
- Conducting phone screens/initial interviews and making recommendations to hiring managers on which candidates to interview
- Making recommendations to hiring manager on appropriate offer
- Preparing offer letter and conduct all pre-hire checks including reference checks, drug screens, and drug screens
- Advise internal clients on HR processes/procedures and recruiting best practices to include sourcing strategy, evaluation technique and decision making
- Build and maintain strong relationships with hiring managers, candidates, and the recruiting/HR teams
- Manage and track applicants in applicant database.
- Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’ s Degree in HR, Computer Science or related field preferred
• 2+ year’ s full-life cycle technical recruiting experience required;
• Experience sourcing candidates beyond the typical " job boards" utilizing other search engines including networking, internet mining, and social media.
• Knowledge and ability to accurately assess candidate’ s qualifications
• Ability to excel in a fast paced, high volume environment with high customer service expectations.
• Possesses high sense of urgency with ability to manage highly confidential experience
• Ability to collaborate with hiring managers and HR partners
• High degree of initiative; must be able to work independently and be a self-starter.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (MS Word and Excel) and Applicant Tracking Systems.