Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
San Francisco, California | Direct Hire
Wollborg Michelson is seeking a Controller to make an immediate impact in an established Real Estate firm in San Francisco.
The Highlights: You will help shape the company’ s overall vision and business plan.
The Controller will provide management of all Accounting and Finance functions including budget and cost controls, financial analysis, internal audits and reporting, as well as treasury and tax activities.
- Oversee all Payroll and HR Functions
- Manage Investor Relations
- Negotiate business contracts and maintain relationships with Business Partners
- Manage and Direct the work of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, GL, Bank Reconciliations, etc.
- Implement and Monitor internal processes and controls including ensuring compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficiency in partnership tax law and accounting practices
- General understanding of property transactions, sales and use tax, and state tax compliance
- Ability to identify, analyze, and mitigate risk
- Ability and willingness to set and achieve individual and department goals supportive of the goals of the organization
- Exceptional ability to negotiate, influence, and persuade.
- Analytical thinking skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and goal driven
- Engage and inspire high performance
- Ability to use discretion and make tough decisions while evaluating the potential impact on the overall organization
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting or Finance. MBA Preferred
Wollborg Michelson is an Equal Opportunity Employer