Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Seattle, Washington | Contract
As a Front Desk Corporate Receptionist, you will be the first friendly face that customers see when they enter the building. Your interactions with customers (and dogs) will provide the groundwork for successful customer service relationships! This role is perfect for someone who is looking to build a career that provides ample opportunities for growth. You will become a part of the large team that feels like a family where each upper-level manager started in the same position. You have the full package if you are full of positive energy, love providing 5-star customer service, and want to develop your professional skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
- This position provides you with $15 per hour during a 3-month probationary period and is bumped up to $17.50 after!
- Providing great customer service to all people (and dogs) who walk into the building through face-to-face interaction and electronic communication.
- Answer phone calls in a professional manner and determine the best way to assist the caller.
- Maintain composure when deescalating customer situations and always remain positive.
- Be open to handling all office support tasks with a smile and a willingness to learn.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Previous customer service or support experience
- Ability to work comfortably with Microsoft Office and type at least 40 wpm
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
This position provides an excellent opportunity for permanent staff with benefits including medical, dental, vision, and retirement plans, Orca cards for all employees, and more! We are happy you are a part of our job community and we do the best we can to help as many people as we can find their dream jobs. If this is you, or if you are interested in similar roles, let' s talk!