Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Seattle, Washington | Contract To Hire
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting is currently conducting a search for a Temp-to-Hire Corporate Receptionist opportunity that just opened in South Lake Union at a large nonprofit! We have face-to-face interviews for immediate openings! To be considered, please apply with your updated resume.
The Corporate Receptionist manages all front desk operations, ensuring front-line representation of our business to internal and external clients, visitors, and vendors.
Work hours are Monday through Friday.
- $15 per hour for the first 3 months and $17.50 after the probationary period
- Temp to Hire! (great attendance and job performance gets you the permanent job in approximately 3 months)
- Front Desk Receptionist with high-volume foot traffic
- Great company to have on your resume
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
Must meet the minimum criteria:
- Positive, bubbly, and upbeat personality
- Be a problem-solver and critical thinker
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for providing excellent customer service
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent education; bachelor' s degree is highly desirable
- Reliable transportation (all employees are provided an Orca card to encourage public transportation)
- Be dependable, flexible, and able to commit to 100 percent attendance
- Proficient on computers: typing speed of at least 40 wpm; experienced with Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Have an updated resume with accurate dates of employment
- Able to pass a criminal background check
We are happy you are a part of our job community and we do the best we can to help as many candidates as we can find their dream jobs. If this is you, let’ s talk!