Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Corr/Phone Intermediate (RED 22477)
Redding, California | Contract
- Successfully exceed Associate level responsibilities.
- In addition, Successfully completes tier 2 training which covers some of the following: Handles escalated calls; may de-escalate calls
- Responds to member benefits in writing Peer to peer coaching /training
- Performs inventory reduction, routine to mid-level, (i.e. member inquiries, may adjust claims, responds to emails, etc.)
- May expedite, research, and resolve complex issues
- Consistently performs established performance metrics, such as quality, production; average handling time (AHT) and calls per hour (CPH)
- Works with minimal supervision
- Successfully meets requirements of nesting audit
- Have strong customer service experience (especially phones) and a proven ability to meet performance standards
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to mentor others
- Ability to interpret the various health plans and any documentation associated with them
Minimum Experience Level
- Typically 1-2 years of related experience successfully demonstrating increasingly higher level work