Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Customer Care Representative
Pleasanton, California | Contract
Wolborg Michelson Recruiting is currently conducting a search for a contract customer care representative for one of our clients a large mortgage company located in Pleasanton, CA. The customer care representative will be responsible for providing a positive customer experience that leads to improved satisfaction. The customer care representative will answer a high volume of calls in an efficient and fast-paced environment. Duties may include, but are not limited to the following;
- Create a connection and develop rapport with customers to provide outstanding, personalized service,
- Listen carefully and connect with customers to understand who you need to transfer their calls to.
- Ensure customers/clients are quickly connected to the appropriate teammate with the expertise to meet their needs,
- Build, develop and maintain partnerships with teammates and specialists to maximize effectiveness and serve customers,
- Assist customers with inquiries and/or problem resolution in a professional and composed manner, and escalate to manager as appropriate,
- Follow established policies, procedures and guidelines to protect both parties.
- Proven results in exceeding goals in areas of service in a customer-centric environment
- Minimum of six months customer service experience in financial services, retail sales or a goal-oriented environment
- Thrive on engaging with customers; can begin a conversation, build rapport, and handle objections
- Ability to respond and assist customers with inquiries and/or problem resolution
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Strong communication skills (including verbal and non-verbal) and active listening skills
- Careful attention to detail and time management
- Proficiency in basic computer skills