Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Customer Service Advocate
Napa, California | Contract To Hire
Wollborg Michelson' s client, a reputable healthcare organization in Napa, CA, is looking for two Customer Service Advocates to join their team. This role is mid-level and if you prove yourself, this temp-hire role can become a permanent career path with the company! The most successful candidates will care about their work and understand that it is more than just typing and answering incoming calls.
Local candidates who can start quickly only please. Interviews happening next week, August 13-18! Pay rate is dependent on experience.
- Answer incoming calls from medical professionals seeking information about their patient insurance and credentials
- Using Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel, enter various data into the internal systems
- Alpha-numeric data entry skills for billing, applications, and insurance providers
- Professional interactions with various managers for new projects and changing priorities
- Answer phone calls from insurance providers
- Speak confidently about credentialing information and health insurance
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8: 30am-5pm
- Strong typing skills
- Customer Service experience in a call center environment
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel (no advanced functions)
- Polished, professional personality
- Great follow up via email and phone
- Good verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail: watch your resume for spelling, grammar, format, and punctuation errors because we will be paying attention to those!
- Team-oriented mentality
- Bachelor' s degree (Recent grads are PERFECT!)