Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Customer Service Representative 5
City of Industry, California | Contract
EXCITING 4 MONTH CONTRACT FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE REP/ IMPLEMENTATION ADVISOR IN BANKING INDUSTRY IN CITY OF INDUSTRY!
Our customer is seeking a Customer Service Representative to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. A typical Customer Service Representative is responsible for determining the client’ s issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed. Customer service agents may be inbound, outbound or a combination of both.
• Approve the resolution of customers’ service or billing complaints by authorizing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
• Act as escalation point for clients/customers.
• Approve the referral of unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
• Review, monitor and audit records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
• Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes.
• Solicit sale of new or additional services or products.
• Report on call center activities to executive level management.
• Building and maintaining strong business relationships with existing customers through established service and banking sales standards
• Developing, maintaining and demonstrating a basic knowledge of current company products and services; maintaining confidentiality when handling customer requests and transactions
• Identifying opportunities for upselling additional banking products by understanding customers’ accounts and connecting the customer with the opportunity and closing the sale
• Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
• Expert ability to work independently and manage one’ s time.
• Expert ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
• Expert leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• 10+ years customer service related experience required.
*College education preferred
*Experience with set-up and maintenance of Cash/Treasury management products and services preferred.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour