Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Customer Service Specialist - ESC
Phoenix, Arizona | Contract To Hire
- Provide customer with current leave balances including vacation, sick, jury, bereavement, etc. based on federal/state, company, labor contract regulations. Provide analysis of accruals and time taken to validate balances and review with customer. Refer issues or incorrect balances to the processing teams for validation and correction.
- Answer questions, complaints regarding customer paycheck information including earnings, deductions, tax information, and for accounting purposes where charged. Validate these components and communicate to customer. If discrepancy identified start process for adjusted paycheck or instruct customer to contact their manager to request adjustment.
- Answer customer calls regarding direct deposit, employee tax set-up, and general deductions. May require research and initiating pay adjustment. Instruct customer to complete appropriate forms to process required changes.
- Perform miscellaneous duties such as wage histories, time loss, and short term disability, employment verifications, processing of returned checks, and initiating W-2 reprints, and assisting in entry level processing support.
Skills and Background:
- Requires analysis, some judgment, and sensitivity to customer questions and issues.
- Some working knowledge of payroll, human resources, labor contracts, federal and state labor regulations.
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft, leave management system, call center phone application, MS Office.
- Strong sense of customer service, verbal communication skills, business ethics, sensitivity to confidential information.
- Must be dependable and able to handle a fast paced high volume call center atmosphere.
Education Level: H.S. Diploma or G.E.D. required.
Experience Level: 1-2+ years of payroll, human resources processing or customer service experience preferred.