Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Data Entry Associate
Napa, California | Contract
Wollborg Michelson' s client, a reputable healthcare organization in Napa, CA, is looking for two stellar data entry associates to join their team. This role is entry-level and if you prove yourself, this temp-hire role can become a permanent career path with the company! The most successful candidates will care about their work and understand that it is more than just typing. However, we will also require a typing test that shows how accurate your typing skills are in addition to how quickly you type.
Local candidates who can start quickly only please. Interviews happening next week, August 13-18! Pay rate is dependent on experience.
- Using Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel, enter various data into the internal systems
- Alpha-numeric data entry skills for billing, applications, and insurance providers
- Professional interactions with various managers for new projects and changing priorities
- May answer phone calls from insurance providers
- May handle credentialing information depending on experience or seniority
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8: 30am-5pm
- Strong typing skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel (no advanced functions)
- Polished, professional personality
- Great follow up via email and phone
- Good verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail: watch your resume for spelling, grammar, format, and punctuation errors because we will be paying attention to those!
- Some customer service experience desired
- Team-oriented mentality
- Associate' s degree or Bachelor' s degree (Recent grads are PERFECT!)