Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Data Technician (Bus Contracts)
San Carlos, California | Contract
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting is currently conducting a search for a contract Data Technician (Bus Contracts) for one of our clients, a large transportation company located in San Carlos, CA. Under the direction of the Associate Operations Contract Administrator – Shuttles (Shuttle Administrator), the Data Technician assists in implementing goals and objectives related to the Shuttle program, contracted services, and grant oversight.
Examples of Essential Functions and Duties:
The candidate would assist the Shuttle Administrator in performing the full range of activities supporting the Shuttle Program and the Bus Contracts Department including:
- Generate/maintain program records and data keeping files, utilizing spreadsheet and database files.
- Coordination, tracking, and verifying of program receivables from service providers and grant sub-recipients.
- Gather and input data, creation and updating of spreadsheets, reports, tables, and graphs, in a timely, efficient, and accurate fashion.
- Assist with grant preparations and survey activities.
- Assist with contract edits and revisions.
- Assist with research, data analysis, and reporting tasks, as assigned.
- Assist Bus Contracts team, as assigned.
- Provide administrative support to the team through the development and distribution of internal/external materials. Prepare agendas, meeting notes, and assists with meeting preparation and information distribution.
- Maintaining Department files and records.
- Performing other duties, as assigned.
Supervision: Works under the general supervision of the Associate Operations Bus Contracts Administrator - Shuttles, who establishes goals and objectives and evaluates performance.
Sufficient education, training and experience to demonstrate the knowledge and ability to successfully perform the essential functions of the position. Development of the required knowledge and abilities is typically obtained through but not limited to:
- Bachelor’ s degree in a relevant field of study is preferred or a combination of education and equivalent experience performing duties similar to those listed above.
- Must have strong computer skills utilizing MS Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to successfully manage multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast-paced office environment.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills are also required.
Familiarity with the transit industry, grants, contracts, and/or performance metrics is strongly preferred.