Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Developer - Specialty 3 (6991044)
San Ramon, California | Contract
Developer – Specialty 3
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting is conducting a search for a Developer (Other Specialty) for one of our clients, a large consumer banking firm in San Ramon, CA. This Developer role will design, develop, and implement applications using in-demand languages and technologies (e.g. - Java, Websphere, Informatica etc.) to support business requirements.
- Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications.
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution.
- Assure quality security and compliance requirements are met for supported area.
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment.
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner.
- Bachelor' s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- 5-7 years experience required
- Development experience in needed language or technology (e.g. - Websphere, Informatica etc.).
- Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects from end-to-end.
- Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC.
Additional Job Details:
- This position is specific to an Oracle Identity Management (OIM) Developer.
- Extensive Knowledge of products in Oracle Identity Management (OIM) 11G R2 suite with special emphasis on Oracle Access Manager (OAM), Oracle Directory Services, Oracle Identity Federation, Oracle Unified Directory.
- Extensive knowledge of OIM Administration, APIs, and data synchronization
- Experience with J2EE, Web Services (SOAP, REST) Experience interfacing with Mainframe environment using RACF connector a plus
- Experience in developing custom OIM connectors, OIM adapters, SOA Composite, and OIM APIs
- Experience with LDAP directories required
- Experience with connectors, reconciliation, and SOA approval workflows,
- Experience working and troubleshooting working with standard Active Directory and MS Exchange connectors Scripting/Server/OS
- Hands on UNIX knowledge including shell scripting and logfile analysis.
- Experience in administration and tuning WebLogic General development skills
- An understanding of the interdependencies between business and technical environments for identity provisioning, identity infrastructure, and authentication services
- Participate in delivery and support IAM services
- Interact with various business units to design and deliver solutions and support production systems
- Ability to analyze, develop and implement complex programming solutions.
- Experience working with Agile Scrum software development process
- Strong skills in troubleshooting complex technical issues
- Work with stakeholders to transform requirements into technical solutions