Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Direct Hire Recruiter
Rancho Cordova, California | Join Our Team
Since its founding in 1973, Wollborg Michelson Recruiting, has proven year after year to be a leader in the employment industry. Our forty-plus years within the staffing industry, coupled with a strong foundation of strict principles, allow us to hand-pick candidates fitting our clients’ unique requirements and company standards. Our consultants utilize their personal and professional integrity, industry experience, and educated judgment to select the ideal candidates for our clients. This is an exciting opportunity in our San Ramon branch.
We create opportunities for you to succeed.
- We help you grow, not just in your career, but also as a human being. Together we build a dynamic environment that is truly collaborative. We share an infectious enthusiasm and celebrate the success of everyone on the team.
- Top of the line technology. We are committed to utilizing the top technology to best support our recruiters in order to make better placements, faster for our clients.
- Competitive salary, full benefits and an opportunity to make an impact, be challenged, work autonomously and experience financial success with success growing your book of business and making placements.
SUMMARY: The Direct Hire Recruiter, under the supervision of the Branch Manager, will be responsible for the identification and qualification of targeted candidates, while also maintaining existing client relationships and growing new business. You will be running a full life cycle recruiting desk, generating client business through your own lead generation methodology and using our proprietary systems to source for the best talent available in highly competitive markets. As the primary point of contact for your clientele, you will be negotiating fee agreements, delivering on resumes and interviews as well as negotiating salaries for candidates.
- Generating target candidates via phone work (sourcing); calling into companies to extract information about executives/professionals in specified functions (i.e. contact information, title, reporting relationships, etc.).
- Performing in-depth internet and database research, using public and subscription-based research sites and tools, to gain information about industries and companies as well as locate candidates.
- Working to proactively pipeline potential candidates for executive, commonly filled, and hard to fill openings.
- Source candidate leads for Recruiters, utilizing LinkedIn, Monster, Indeed and other various sites for professional networking.
- Researching and identifying conferences, associations, and “ best-in-class” companies relevant to search assignments and pipelining efforts.
- Analyzing the market in specific industries and job functions
- Data entry and maintenance of database to ensure it reflects the most accurate company and candidate information.
- Reporting (metrics Report, Open Requisition Report, etc.)
- Conduct reference checks.
- General office tasks, such as filing documents, answering phone calls and e-mail.
- Meeting regularly with management to discuss research efforts on positions (as needed)
SUCCESSFUL RECRUITERS HAVE THE FOLLOWING ATTRIBUTES:
- Are self motivated with an innate hunger to be successful, to be the best
- Succeed in an ever changing and very fast paced environment, possess flexibility and are resilient
- Not afraid of a no and have the ability to stay positive during ups and downs of recruiting
- Have a passion for communicating with others, love the phone, networking and meeting with clients and candidates
- Are resourceful, have the ability to think critically and problem solve, every day will present new challenges
- Enjoy writing and have strong writing skills who can write professional emails and feels comfortable writing catchy ads
- Have a fun personality
- BS/BA from an accredited university preferred
- 2+ years’ results driven recruiting experience
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with others face-to-face, via e-mail, fax, and phone.
- Demonstrated proficiency using MS Office, Internet Explorer, and e-mail during the daily course of business.
- Keen understanding of corporate functions (Operations, Technology, Marketing, Sales, Recruiting, Human Resources, etc.)