Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Direct Hire Recruiter
San Francisco, California | Join Our Team
At Wollborg Michelson Recruiting, we are committed, tenacious, and passionate about what we do. We believe every company deserves to find its Dream Candidates, and every person deserves to find his or her Dream Job. Wollborg Michelson has been guiding companies to build winning teams and helping job seekers find meaningful employment for more than forty years.
The Direct Hire Recruiter will be responsible for the identification and qualification of targeted clients and candidates. You will be running a full life cycle recruiting desk, generating client business through your own lead generation methodology and using our proprietary systems to source for the best talent available in highly competitive markets. As the primary point of contact for your clientele, you will be negotiating fee agreements, delivering on resumes and interviews as well as negotiating salaries for candidates.
- Generate target candidates via phone work (sourcing); call into companies to introduce your services to executives and professionals in client companies in order to build relationships and provide recruitment services.
- Perform in-depth internet and database research, using public and subscription-based research sites and tools, to gain information about industries and companies as well as locate candidates.
- Work to proactively pipeline potential candidates for executive, commonly filled, and hard to fill openings.
- Source candidate leads utilizing LinkedIn and other sites for professional networking.
- Research and identify conferences, associations, and “ best-in-class” companies relevant to search assignments and pipelining efforts.
- Analyze the market in specific industries and job functions
- Conduct reference checks.
SUCCESSFUL RECRUITERS HAVE THE FOLLOWING ATTRIBUTES:
- Are self motivated with an innate hunger to be successful, to be the best
- Succeed in an ever changing and very fast paced environment, possess flexibility and are resilient
- Not afraid of a no and have the ability to stay positive during ups and downs of recruiting
- Have a passion for communicating with others, love the phone, networking and meeting with clients and candidates
- Are resourceful, have the ability to think critically and problem solve, every day will present new challenges
- Have a fun, energetic and engaging personality
- Have excellent communication skills, verbally and in writing
- Ensure they deliver and build loyalty and a great reputation
- Are confident and credible, inspiring trust from clients and candidates
- Value quality delivery and aim to exceed client expectations
- BS from an accredited university
- 2+ years of proven, successful contingency direct hire recruiting experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with others face-to-face, via e-mail, and phone.
- Demonstrated proficiency using MS Office, Internet Explorer, and e-mail during the daily course of business.
- Keen understanding of corporate functions (Operations, Technology, Marketing, Sales, Recruiting, Human Resources, etc.)
• We are a successful, 45 year old privately owned company with a fun, start-up company culture
• Top of the line technology. We are committed to utilizing the top technology to best support our recruiters in order to make better placements, faster for our clients.
• Competitive base plus commission plan, full benefits and an opportunity to make an impact, be challenged, work autonomously and experience financial success with success growing your client base and making placements.