Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
EDI Data Analyst
Pleasanton, California | Contract
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage new item processing for assigned categories
- Set up items as required and maintain ongoing data accuracy and standardization
- Monitor all EDI file processing and perform troubleshooting on processes to resolve all transaction file issues.
- Maintain documents for all operational procedures according to data requirements.
- Provide support for internal customers on item related data and system functionality
- Participate in projects as a subject matter expert on Item attributes.
- Support merchandising projects and programs with implementation of new data elements.
- Query and analyze data needs for initiatives and provide recommendations.
- Implement mass data changes needed for projects and programs.
- Manage product specific data needs to insure consumer protection regulations
- Research and implement data cleanup activities to ensure accuracy and consistency in the database.
- Investigate issues and perform root causes analysis
- 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in enterprise systems preferred
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to independently solve problems
- High degree of initiative with solid decision making skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong planning and organizing skills required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency and be very detailed oriented.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- QMF and SQL skills desirable
- Must possess strong EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) skills
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Access