Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Entry Level Retail/Hospitality Manager
Los Angeles, California | Direct Hire
Looking for Assistant Managers wanting to take the next step in their career. Great candidates will have team leadership experience, preferably in retail and hospitality. Are you a ready to grow your career and make an impact while doing so? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? We are currently seeking candidates to serve as an Operations Manager for a company that owns many premier entertainment venues throughout Los Angeles. The perfect candidate thrives on delivering excellent customer service and is a natural leader with positivity and enthusiasm. We are looking for candidates with experiences in hospitality, retail, or restaurant industries that are interested in developing a career in operations management. This company offers amazing comprehensive training, benefits, and a dynamic, collaborative culture to thrive. Total Compensation could potentially be low to mid $40, 000s.
Role and Responsibilities
- Be attentive to guest needs, and connect to guests and Team Members by being hospitable, respectful, empathetic, passionate, and social.
- Optimize business results to achieve the budget and the annual operation plan for the site and business.
- Manage staffing, training, compensation, performance management, scheduling, payroll, compliance processes, and all other processes to maximize efficiency and revenue.
- Ensure standard of excellence are met and provide oversight of the facility including: flow of guests, greeting guests, cleaning facilities, preparing and serving concessions, ticketing, guest services, retail, and technical venue operations.
- Be proactive in the supervision of company assets through minimizing areas of risk and loss at the site, including worker and guest safety.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and positive, energetic behaviors.
- Bachelors Degree required.
- Be available to work nights, weekends and all recognized holiday periods.
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Possess the ability to learn quickly and exercise sound judgement.
- Be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- 2-3 years retail/hospitality experience preferred.
- Café or Restaurant experience a plus.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in work, school, or volunteer activities. Past experiences must reflect an ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment.