Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
San Francisco, California | Direct Hire
Representative Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assume the lead role in the preconstruction process from conceptual budget through procurement of final subcontractor and vendor agreements to ensure quality and timely delivery of estimates.
- Oversee and/or prepare accurate preliminary construction budgets to include subcontractor scope letters, subcontractor bids analysis and final proposal presentation to client.
- Provide clients with package of pricing, scope letters, and lead times; communicate quotes and budget status of the project with subcontractors, Company and client.
- Generate preliminary owner contract for review and approval by Project Executive.
- Post project to accounting/project management database to provide project team with current project information.
- Confirm actual conditions of project by conducting site surveys.
- Recommend departmental process improvements to increase effectiveness, efficiency and productivity.
- Serve as a client relationship manager for specified clients as required.
- Maintain positive subcontractor relationships and identify new qualified subcontractor alliances for equitable work distribution.
- Contribute to company’ s culture, mission and values through thought leadership and actions.
- Perform other projects and duties as assigned.
To perform job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills
- Basic understanding of accounting principles and math skills.
- Construction management.
- Working knowledge and comprehension of blueprints and plans.
- Negotiation skills.
- Contract administration (specific to the construction industry).
- Working knowledge of software programs, MS Office, MS Project, Timberline Estimating and Prolog.
The Company offers competitive pay and benefits .